Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinterest WIN!

Hello all my fellow bloggers out there. This week I decided I actually have to do something I've seen on the beloved site Pinterest. So I decided to make a wonderful bacon egg grilled cheese. It was a heavenly experience eating it. SO her is whatcha gotta do.

1. Fry an egg. Simple as that, you can make it anyway you want it, over easy, medium, hard. Whatevs. I prefer over medium though so the whites aren't runny but the yolk still is.
2. Fry up some bacon, or be like me and get the premade kind.
3. Get bread.
4. Put butter on one piece of bread, place the butter side down on a skillet, place a piece of cheese on said bread. Then place bacon, egg, and another slice of cheese (if you wish to do so) on top of the beginning cheese. Top it off with another piece of buttered bread with the butter facing the top.
5. Let the magic happen and grill that sandwich.
6. Enjoy the little piece of heaven.

That is it for now, have a lovely week. - Reagen

No comments:

Post a Comment