Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Skinny vs. Skeleton

Happy Sunday! Turkey Day is almost here my friends, and that means getting to cook and eat delicious food.

Ok, just a random thing again. Where does this idea of being a stick become the new ideal image of women. They look dead! DEAD! I mean like not to be offensive but like the pictures you see from the Holocaust at concentration camps. It isn't pretty when you can see all their bones. I mean, I'm on the heavier side, but I don't look like a corpse. Like it's sickening. I get if you have an eating disorder, but if you enjoy being that small, you know you are, just no. Go eat a steak, some potatoes, and have a few glasses of soda and a bag of chips. Or like when you have those friends that eat tons of food, yet they weigh like 100 pounds, and they're all like I'm fat. No. What does that make me then? And now I guess clothes with skeletons on them are trending. Like the Halloween costumes, but as actual fashion... it isn't right.

those are leather pants ladies and gents...

well just think about the subject, I'm going to bed. Goodnight.



OOH and by the way, Breaking Dawn Part 2, AMAZING! And Kristim Stewart, she looks like a skeleton tooo! And I'm so happy Channing Tatum was voted sexiest man of the year, GAH I love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment