Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome All!

So... my first blog post guys. I don't think anyone follows my blog. But, what the hell.. I'm gonna blog anyway. What exactly do you do on a blog? There are so many types out there, like crafting blogs, cooking blogs, pinterest fail blogs (those make me happy, basically because it certifies that I am not the only failure out there), blogs about weight loss, about how much you love your cat, so I get it. A lot of worthless stuff that pleases our minds and can sometimes be inspiring. And these blogs ladies and gents have inspired me to make my own. It's sort of a compilation of all the blogs I have mentioned before, but I'm going to warn you, this sounds vain... but I'm kind of hilarious, and sometimes I swear so if you have a problem with that leave the page now. Um, that's about it right now I think, but anyways if you've actually found my blog and are interested in it, go right on ahead and follow it or whatever people do. 

And just some info about me so we are no longer strangers. I'm 16, I'm a sophomore in high school, I do like the geeky clubs; Girl Scouts, youth group at church, youth group at school (Campus Life), the Principles Advisory Council (PAC), and Key Club. I hope to add The National Honor Society, The German Honor Society  and The Art Honor Society to the list next year. I don't do sports, I am not musically inclined so don't ask. 

One last thing, I hope you enjoy my future post on this blog. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment