Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mess of Life

Ok, so I'm going to try to write something everyday just to entertain all of you. Today, was just an awesome day... kind of... but I have an extra hour of it to spend so I'm going to write this. SO...

1. Say hello to the newest member of my family, Bentley. He's a miniature Dachsund :D

2. Do any of you know that feeling you get when reality comes crashing down on you, chews you up, spits you out, and then grinds everything else down to a bit? Ya, that's my life right now. Mainly about a boy and my insecurities, but hey I'm 16 so that's life. I'm really worried about school too because I have no idea what I want to do when I graduate. I'm a sophomore but I still have to worry because of all the classes I need to take, which ones to take, and when. GAH my life is a mess. I just really need a hug. Not like a half ass hug, or a parent hug, I mean a hug from someone (non related) that actually cares about you, and just a long hug so I can just cry on them and not worry for once in my life. That would be perfect.

3. I got Taylor Swifts new album and I think all of you should know that it's fabulous.

4. I had a pretty good time at church today, it really clears your mind while your there. Youth group was a blast too, getting to see friends and everything. I really love them there, they know me for me and not what everyone else thinks about me. It's really got me thinking how I have so much to give thanks for. I mean I don't have a lot of friends. I lost so many at the start of school last year and it just really sucks, but I've gained a few from church. Not only that but I can trust a few of them and that's a really big thing for me. If you don't already I strongly encourage you to go to church. I'm Lutheran, but hey choose whatever religion you want, it's nice to know that there's always someone there you can go to when you need to talk, whether it's an actual person or praying to God, you just gotta tell people your problems sometimes.

and one last thing, everyone should know, it describes me perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment